Monday, May 23, 2011

I forgot to add pictures to that long update, and since everyone knows pictures are the best part I had to post another one! Haha. So here are the missing illustrations to our crazy month :)

Jake has discovered that the cabinets in our Houston apartment are the perfect size for him! He loves climbing in these when I'm working in the kitchen.

We did it!


Jake really enjoyed his birthday cake. He dug right in the second we put it in front of him. What a good BOY.

All of the cousins who made it to Jake's birthday party (except Griffin who was asleep...) We were only missing the Bedell boys!

Me and the birthday boy, with his awesome sports cake that I had a blast making.

1 comment:

  1. And the cakes look AWESOME! You are so talented, Rachel. I love you and miss you so much already! And congratulations again to both of you for graduating!

    ReplyDelete