Thursday, June 30, 2011

First Ear Infection

Jake got his first ear infection last week. He had been running a fever for a couple days starting during our house business trip in Vegas and continuing after we returned to Houston. Then he woke up screaming at 2 in the morning last Thursday night with a 104 degree fever so we took him to the emergency room and it ended up being an ear infection. Poor little guy, I felt so bad for not noticing any of the symptoms and felt even worse when I realized he probably had it on the flight home! He was a good sport though and is now all better and back to running around our apartment! As sad as it was, I was very grateful that it was SOMETHING because there's nothing worse than having a sick baby when you can't do anything to help. I'm happy to have my happy little man back :).

2 comments:

  1. Aw, poor baby Jake! I'm glad he's doing better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy! So what's the latest on the house?

    ReplyDelete